Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pelosi- "Raids must stop"

If you haven't noticed yet, my genuine dislike for Nancy Pelosi is extreme. I relish every opportunity i get to make her liberal agenda known.

Well, she's at it again. Speaker Pelosi recently addressed a group  in San Francisco that included may illegal immigrants. She told them that enforcement of current immigration laws, as  currently practiced, is "un American."

Pelosi, condemning raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement(ICE), referred to the immigrants she was addressing as,"very patriotic."

Is she unreal or what? She panders these immigrants at the expense of a government agency(ICE). I guess ICE doing the job the government hires them to do is UN PATRIOTIC, and border jumping is PATRIOTIC.

I can go on and on about this immigration issue, and i have made my view known, but for the Speaker of the House to praise illegal aliens is an insult to our nation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive