Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Liberal Translation..........

I just want to briefly update you on the RIDICULOUS "new terms" that the Obama administration feels are vitally necessary under their liberal agenda.

I covered the first couple in earlier posts as they were released, but a new one was just "unveiled" today.

First it was the need to do away with: ENEMY COMBATANT  which will simply be called DETAINEE

Then yesterday they changed TERRORISM to MAN CAUSED DISASTER

And now the latest and funniest liberal term: GLOBAL WAR ON TERROR will now be OVERSEAS CONTINGENCY OPERATION

I'm sorry to make humor of this but these liberals are hilarious. This simply proves how they choose to downplay the seriousness of terrorism.I do believe this shows a sign of weakness in typical liberal style, and as unimportant as it may seem, i truly feel this will contribute in a small way to future terrorist attacks. I mean, "man caused disasters."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive